It is the end of the academic year, the moment of graduation of a step and the admission of the next one
I found a website that give suggestions for Ph.D. students.
Let’s keep in mind the next 10 unexpected surprises from a Ph.D.:
- Your main goal is to publish peer reviewed articles
- The most difficult part is to stay motivated
- 3 years are not enough. Hurry up!
- Be aware that you won’t change the Universe by your research
- Key skills: Reading, Writing, Networking
- You are the expert in your field of research
- Build your online reputation
- Be aware of yout time management
- Deliver fast and often, Get feedback
- Enjoy the ride