Elegance is not anymore a quality we use frequently to describe somebody. Because we don’t see a lot of elegant people or because they are not used anymore to appreciate elegance?
I am looking also into my dressing and I realized that I buy a lot of clothes that don’t make me elegant or feminine - let’s admit that bluejeans are the most important discovery for designers.
Of course, that clothes are not the only thing that a person elegant. The attitude is also important.
So let’s see how we can bring more elegance into our life:
- Prepare your mind for an elegant attitude
- Maintain a good posture - shoulders back and head up
- Accept compliments and be kind with others
- Smile often and make eye contact
- Have a gastronomic and drinking (especially wines) culture
- Use subtle makeup and dress properly
- Speak correctly and study a lot
- Put your phone away while you’re sitting at the table - be present into each conversation you have
- Choose quality in everything and don’t overexpose yourself
- Love yourself, know yourself and be responsible for you happiness